Cass Grafton’s Blog & Newsletter
Giveaway Terms & Conditions – Mr Darcy’s Persuasion Launch Day Giveaways
- No purchase is necessary to enter the draw.
- This draw is open worldwide to those aged 13 years or over, with the exception of the Promoters (Cass Grafton and Ada Bright) and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by midnight PST, Wednesday, 10th March 2021. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entries that do not follow the Giveaway instructions or fail to reach the Promoters by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter: leave a comment on the blog post, as instructed in the relevant post.
- All entries will be entered into each respective draw, and these will take place on Saturday, 13th March 2021. All winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize for the winners is as indicated on the blog, and will vary from post to post.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances, to amend or foreclose the Giveaway without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners’ names will be posted on cassandragrafton.com, and the post shared on social media. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winners.
- The Promoters will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoters for the purposes of the administration of this draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with WordPress, Twitter or Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoters and not WordPress, Twitter or Facebook and you agree that WordPress, Twitter and Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The Promoters may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the Promoters’ dual opinion) or who, in Promoters’ dual determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoters.
- By entering the draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The principal Promoter is Cass Grafton of Im Freie 2a, 8197 Rafz, Switzerland.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Thank you to author Mark Stay for giving permission to base these Terms & Conditions on his own!