Posting Update – A Quest for Mr Darcy

As some of you know, I’ve been unwell this last week. I’m afraid there won’t be a chapter tomorrow. I will aim to post one chapter next week, but I’m not promising anything just yet. I hope to be back to full fitness after that and can only apologise for the delay.  😦

The story is just about to enter some key chapters delivering lots of answers, and I really need to be feeling 100% to be sure I give the story the attention it needs. I hope you will forgive me for the break. I know some of you are keen to get answers at last.

With best wishes

Cass ❤

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Posting Update – A Quest for Mr Darcy

1. I am so sorry you are still unwell, Cass! I hope you feel better soon! Don’t worry about posting and focus on your recovery! Thanks for letting us know. 😉

2. Carol hoyt says:

All is good!
    The most important thing is that you get well. Rest.
    The story will be written and posted when you’re back at top form!
    I pray you feel better soon! In the mean time, no worries!!!

3. Lauren says:

I hope you feel better soon. (and that was not a push to write).

4. Liz E says:

Thanks for letting us know, but please take care of yourself first. And the delay will only make the next chapters more welcome! Sending you good thoughts.

5. Carmelita DeJesus says:

We forgive you ! 🙂 Take care and hope you get well soon!

6. I will definitely miss the chapters, but your health is obviously of top importance. Feel better soon; I am praying for a speedy and complete recovery for you–along with a clear mind and joyful spirit! 🙂

Take care!! (And I mean that!)

Warmly,
    Susanne 🙂

7. kayenneso says:

Hi Cass!

Please take your time and be sure that you are fully recovered. I know what it’s like being sick and not being able to be 100%.

Take care and get well soon!

k

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Cass Grafton – Author wrote:

> Cass posted: “As some of you know, I’ve been unwell this last week. I’m > afraid there won’t be a chapter tomorrow. I will aim to post one chapter > next week, but I’m not promising anything just yet. I hope to be back to > full fitness after that and can only apologise for ” >

8. Carole in Canada says:

Take care of yourself, Cassandra, that is all that matters. Thank you for letting us know, but I did see that you had put that on your post on Tuesday.

9. Hollis says:

Hope you get to feeling better. It sucks to feel yucky especially when you want to up and doing things. We are going to enjoy some bright, sunny weather for the next few days – a nice March is blowing is like a lion, but no storm like Indiana and Illinois are experiencing.

10. Sheila L. Majczan says:

As others above have said – your health comes first and we can wait. Only know that we all value you as a friend first and foremost and as such wish you to be in the best condition. If you are not well even by next week. We can, and will, wait for better days…and then another chapter. Take care.

11. Jéssica Torres Dias says:

Get better soon!!!

12. Denise says:

I’m sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope you are feeling at least a little better! Please, never apologize for late posting. We, your fans, are grateful for anything you give us. We love your writing and are honored you share it so freely

13. Hope you get to feeling better!!

14. Roxey says:

Please get better! I don’t like thinking of you sick . I am reading The Nature of the Beast and it is at the penultimate moment. Lydia has just been rescued by Fitz, but he nearly died in the effort. And they both think the other can’t stand them! But in your story, Lydia is still in danger. As worried as I am, I can understand that you need your strength to handle writing well! My next semester will have some writing in it, and hopefully I will be finally forced to write some! You take care!

15. katherinelschmitt says:

I hope you’re better soon, Cass. Do you want my recipe for Matzah Ball Soup? It’s good for all what ails he!

16. Ruth Janes says:

Like everyone else Cass, don’t rush to get the rest of the story finished, the most important thing is for you to feel better.

I’ve really enjoyed the story so far, we can always use our imagination as to what the outcome will be!

I wonder if the Colonial secretly has a soft spot for Elinor Latimer and she him, but he doesn’t like to admit it in front of Darcy!
    All of course will be revealed as and when you feel able to write again.

17. Tya says:

Take your time and feel better! I don’t think JA is your loyal fan base is going anywhere.

18. Carol in CT says:

Nothing is more important than your health! Take care of yourself, Cass!

19. Kc says:

Feel better soon.

20. Lizzybel says:

Hope you will be feeling fit very soon!

21. Hope you get well soon!

22. darcy400 says:

Your health is the most important thing, thank you for informing us and I hope you are better very soon. Lots of tea, honey and lemon if it is the flu. I have had it once this year myself only a few weeks ago. I use a humidifier and vapor rub as well. 🙂
    Julie R

23. Jennifer Redlarczyk says:

We shall survive! You just take care of yourself. Heck, for a WIP, two posts a week is really pushing it to begin with. We love everything you do. Maybe you need some sunshine and vitamin D, as they say, lots of fluids and rest. I’ll bet you just got worn out on your vacation and need to build up. Take care, Jen Red ♫

24. Cristina says:

Definitely do take your time to relax and look after yourself, Cassandra. We will wait patiently until you feel up to the task.
    The story is wonderful and you can read from all the comments how much your fans love you and your writing.
    Lots of TCL will make you feel much better.
    Cristina

25. Sue Bee says:

So thoughtful of you to let us know you don’t feel well. Hope you feel on top of the world soon. I also want to say how much I’m enjoying this story and am waiting breathlessly for the rest of this intriguing story. Take care, health is task one right now.

26. M U says:

I hope you fell better soon… Take care! M:)

27. M U says:

I meant feel…. of course 😀

28. Of course, your health comes first, Cass. That’s a given. You are a dear woman with a gift of storytelling. Feel better soon. Hugs!

29. Cindy says:

Rest, feel better soon!

30. Suzanne says:

Take care of yourself!

31. revas says:

Get well soon.Take lot of fluids and rest .Take care. Hope to see you soon up and running (posting).
    Revas.

32. Cass says:

Thank you all for the lovely messages of support. I’m starting to feel a little better and I still hope to get one chapter up next week. I’m hoping after that to be able to carry on as normal!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead! ❤

33. justjane1813 says:

Feel better and no rush. Have a good weekend!

34. Bobby says:

Get better soon. Your health is of utmost importance. Take care. Hot tea and honey helps.

35. JanisB says:

I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well … there seems to be a nasty strain of flu floating around this year. My DH brought it home from Sweden (where rumour has it that it’s a bird flu) and shared it with me — weeks ago and still not 100% recovered. So I do empathize, and while you know we’re all anxiously waiting for another chapter, it would also indicate that your good health has returned. So please write again soon. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.